You should know about Kenkey by now.
Kenkey or kormi or Kokoe or Dorkunu or however you call it, has saved the lives of many hustlers in Ghana and beyond that it is almosy known as the hustlers’ food.
But don’t be decieved. The reaches of the dumpling-like local meal stretch far beyond the pockets of hustlers and broke folk to the rich and “entitled” who can’t do without Kenkey.
And if you really want to see Kenkey at the peak, you should be looking forward to attending Tata and Friends Foundation’s #KenkeyForTheNeedy event.
The event comes of on July 29th and promises to bring Kenkey aficionados from afar to one place.
And we think, you can catch a glimpse of Kenkey in full glory at the event in at least two of the settings below;
1. This setup of Kenkey that is surely worth more than Ghana’s daily wage
2. Kenkey for the needy rich
3. A true meal fit for a king
4. This is how everyone’s Kenkey should look
5. When the Kenkey is so good and you can’t help but be on your feet 😊
6. And of course, Kenkey like how we’re used to it
7. This is pure love
8. Game of Throats
9. Or Kenkey in the default setting, without the glamour but just as satisfying
Whatever your Kenkey game is, you should make it a point to be at the KenkeyForTheNeedy event.
After all, you do NEED Kenkey.